NAHC’s Financial Management Conference & Exposition is the premier event for financial managers in home care and hospice. By bringing together the industry’s top financial and legal experts, the National Association for Home Care & Hospice and its affiliate, the Home Care & Hospice Financial Managers Association (HHFMA), provide attendees with opportunities to advance their understanding of financial management techniques and business strategies in home care and hospice.
Come see Brightree’s panel session at NAHC:
Strategies for Innovation
July 16 at 10:00 a.m. EST
To better educate home health and hospice providers on how to leverage healthcare technology, Brightree’s upcoming panel, “Strategies for Innovation,” will examine strategies to support alignment with referral sources for improved patient care coordination, to improve agency efficiencies, including staff recruitment and retention, as well as tools to prepare for future government mandates, including value-based care.
- Tarrah Lowry-Schreiner, CEO of Sangre de Cristo Hospice and Palliative Care;
- Paul Pisano, MSPT, GCS, COS-C, CEO of Interim HealthCare of Hartford, Inc.;
- Nick Knowlton, Brightree VP of Business Development and CommonWell Health Alliance co-founder and former board member;
- Kerri Harpole, BN, BSN, Brightree clinical specialist; and
- Melissa Polly, Brightree product marketing director (moderator).