Through Intelligent Automation and Comprehensive Customer Services, Brightree Focuses on Helping Providers Improve Business Performance
ATLANTA – April 11, 2012 – Brightree LLC, the leading provider of billing and business management software solutions for the home medical equipment (HME/DMEPOS) market, will highlight numerous new and enhanced solutions in booth #1034 at the Medtrade Spring exhibition April 11-12 in Las Vegas, including its spring software release, a preview of the next-generation Brightree® HME document management solution, and new and expanded customer services.
“Providers recognize that with the significant challenges in the market, there are also great opportunities,” said Chris Watson, chief marketing officer of Brightree. “Brightree’s strong investment in our software and services aims to give the rapidly growing Brightree community the right technology platform and knowledge base to adapt and succeed. Our spring and summer software releases, for example, will deliver intelligent automation capabilities that can help providers significantly enhance operations and maximize financial performance.”
Intelligent Automation in Brightree’s Spring Software Release
At Medtrade, Brightree will demonstrate the latest version of Brightree software (Release 28), including the following innovations:
- Automatic CMN Renewal ─ Brightree software automatically identifies expiring CMNs, sends renewal requests, and receives renewals. Users configure the rules, and Brightree leverages its IntelligentQ™ engine to process CMN renewals with a fraction of the previous time and effort.
- New Diabetic Application for Brightree Interactive Voice ─ Intelligent, automated patient calling campaigns, powered by the IntelligentQ™ engine, help providers contact the right patient at the right time for follow up. Brightree Interactive Voice, now including Diabetic and OSA applications, helps providers increase resupply orders, improve clinical outcomes, and maximize compliance.
- Enhanced Automation for Brightree Mobile Delivery ─ With new features, users can more easily prepare and assign extensive lists of delivery orders with a few clicks, and capture more accurate delivery data on the road to create even greater efficiencies.
- Improved Integration with ERP/CRM Systems ─ Brightree features numerous new points of integration and automation through an enhanced API, which helps providers better leverage data across the enterprise.
Next-Generation Brightree Document Management Solution
Brightree’s new HME document management solution, planned to be available this summer, goes beyond document imaging to incorporate critical documents and data into key business processes. Brightree has developed the solution to fully integrate intelligent, document-aware capabilities within the Brightree interface, building on the efficiency and ease-of-use Brightree customers are accustomed to. With these new capabilities, HME providers can improve efficiencies, generate cleaner claims, and more rapidly respond to audits.
New and Expanded Brightree Customer Services
With the Brightree community growing to 2,500 providers and 40,000 users, Brightree is placing an even greater emphasis on training and value-added services for customers, including the following highlights at Medtrade:
- Brightree Financial Performance Analysis ─ Brightree Consulting now offers a new service that delivers regular financial metrics, analysis, and recommendations for continuous improvement to help customers maximize the data in Brightree for enhanced business performance. Brightree’s Steve Andrews, GM, Customer Services, will provide informational sessions on HME financial performance on April 11 at 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., as well as on April 12 at 11:30 a.m.
- Expanded Training Courses. In addition to High-Gear Training, Brightree University now includes specialized courses on Billing & A/R Management, Cash Application and Reporting, and Inventory Control and Management. Find out more at Medtrade, and sign up at www.brightree.com/training.
Brightree HME Billing Services
Brightree’s billing experts will showcase fully outsourced and project-based insurance billing services throughout the exhibition. Brightree HME billing services (www.brightree.com/hmebilling) feature a team of more than 170 experienced HME billers that serve as a provider’s virtual billing department to help optimize cash flow.
Save the Date ─ 2013 Brightree Customer Summit
The 2013 Brightree Customer Summit, our second annual user conference and training event, will be held in San Diego, Ca. on Feb. 20-22, 2013. Because last year’s event was sold out, customers are encouraged to save the date and register early. Updates and early-bird registration will be available atwww.brightree.com/summit.
About Brightree LLC
Brightree LLC is the leading provider of billing and business management software solutions for home medical equipment (HME)/ durable medical equipment (DME) providers, orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) practitioners, and sleep labs. Brightree's unique SaaS-based software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses. Brightree is the only business management software solution endorsed by Invacare Corporation as well as the VGM member service organization. 2,500 providers with more than 40,000 users rely on Brightree solutions. For further information, visit www.brightree.com or call 1.888.598.7797, ext. 5.
Brightree is a registered trademark of Brightree LLC