Optimize Your Financial Performance with the Experts at Brightree
When you outsource your insurance billing to Brightree, our dedicated account team helps you collect more, get paid faster and maintain compliance. Our DME billing experts leverage the power of your Brightree software to optimize cash flow.
Improve your Key Performance Indicators:
Maximize compliance of filed claims
Minimize denials and write-offs
Work denials quickly and effectively
Enhance follow up on outstanding claims
Improve DSO and accounts receivable aging
Increase rental-to-sale conversion
Improve collections to billing ratio
Post payments accurately
Provide ongoing education of changes in industry billing requirements
Optimize net revenue
Brightree Billing Services is your close business partner and virtual billing department. We provide you with the benefits of a large professional operation so that you no longer bear the burden of hiring, training and managing an internal billing organization.
Learn more by filling out the form at right to speak to a Brightree DME Billing Services consultant.
Recover 60%-70%+ of your patient billing ... painlessly
On average, 8%-12% of the total revenues of a typical provider are the responsibility of the patient. These amounts are usually only recoverable at the back end of a long and painful process of trying to get paid from the primary payers. Because the individual patients' invoice amounts are typically small and require a consistent and timely commitment and a lot of follow up, many providers do not recover a high percentage of what they are entitled to from the patients. Typical in-house efforts only recover 20-40 percent of patient invoices. With reimbursement cuts and shrinking margins, patient bills now represent a significant portion of the overall profitability of the typical provider.
This labor-intensive process presents a great opportunity for outsourcing. Maximizing recovery requires manually printing invoices, stuffing envelopes, applying postage and tracking recovery; and performing these tasks can burden many providers at the expense of the rest of their business. In fact, properly performing these activities in-house typically requires up to 25% of the total staff time available.
There is a better way to bill and collect patient revenues. Brightree has partnered with Invacare HCS to provide a turnkey solution for patient billing. Invacare HCS is 100% focused on patient billing and recovery and delivers a highly proficient and professional solution to recover these otherwise lost revenues.
Brightree’s Internet-hosted software provides a unique platform which allows Invacare HCS to act as a true extension of your staff. Invacare HCS utilizes the latest technology in mail automation, skip tracing, and a professional call center to perform the patient billing function far more efficiently than you could. You maintain control and monitor the progress of billing and recovery processes in real-time via the Brightree solution. This revolutionary approach allows Invacare HCS to act as an seamless extension of your own billing and reimbursement department.
Benchmark Performance Analysis
Measure, Monitor, and Compare Key Metrics for Optimal Business Performance
Brightree Benchmark Performance Analysis is a consulting service that helps HME executives and managers measure and improve business performance. It compares your business' key metrics with actual baseline or “benchmark” figures from HME providers. Learn more.
Complement Your Staff with Brightree Financial Expertise
In this new era of Competitive Bidding, reduced reimbursements, and audits, success depends on your ability to effectively measure and adapt your business to new requirements and emerging opportunities. While robust performance data is available in Brightree, many HME businesses can benefit from an outside financial expert who also has extensive experience with the Brightree platform.
Stay on Track with Regular Financial Performance Reviews
- Presentation of key financial metrics — Brightree’s HME financial experts compile the vast amount of financial data in Brightree and prepare detailed financial metrics.
- Expert interpretation of results — We help you understand the details and what they say about your overall performance.
- Recommendations for continuous improvement — Our analysis will highlight specific performance issues that require your focus, and we will recommend a plan of action to improve.
Other Billing Services include:
- Accounts Receivable Cleanup: We analyze your A/R, establish a plan of action, and help you collect what you have earned.
- ILSO Conversion Service (Recurring Rentals): When you need to convert recurring rentals to activate them in Brightree, we help update your data.
- Workflow Consulting: We apply our analytical lens to your business processes to highlight ways to optimize your system through training, process re-engineering and performance management.
- Medicare Compliance Monitoring: Brightree Billing Services and The van Halem Group collaborate to provide a monthly claim file review to advise you of your compliance status.