Brightree’s inventory solution greatly increases productivity and enhances customer service through the use of smarter processes and enhanced technology. This simplifies order intake, automates purchasing, and streamlines accounting and physical inventory management, as well as automatically helping you to meet certain accreditation requirements.
Work in real-time – receive shipments in the morning which are reflected instantly in your Brightree inventory so they are available for delivery immediately. Brightree's features maximize inventory turns, flag obsolete and superseded products, and deter inventory theft.
Inventory management in Brightree is simple yet robust, with screens that are flexible, intuitive, and easy to use. Anyone can make a purchasing request, which is later validated by the Purchasing Manager and converted into a Purchase Order. Integration with Invacare and other electronic catalogs makes adding new items and descriptions as easy as a mouse click.
Brightree offers a number of standard inventory reports and tools to maximize your inventory management. For instance, Brightree’s Business Scorecard shows you snapshots of your Gross Profit Margin (GPM) and Asset Utilization. With the click of a mouse you can drill down to the item level to quickly identify products that are not profitable for you, or products that are not “turning’ in your inventory.
- Flexible item status, which places controls on inventory to dictate whether items can be reordered or sold
- Historical data on all inventory transactions including transfers between warehouses
- Purchasing within Brightree follows your natural workflow
- Reorder and overstock reports to facilitate just in time inventory
- Minimum/maximum stock level reports
- Brightree's Auto-Reorder report automatically creates a purchase request based upon current items on-hand and minimums - then, just a click of a button to confirm orders easily and create PO's by vendor
- Utilize any Internet-enabled handheld scanning device to quickly and easily add items to Brightree sales orders and purchase orders
- Built-in controls, which require entering of valid serial # or lot # and quantity to be on-hand before delivery, can be confirmed in the system
- Inventory is setup/defined to make order intake feasible while referral is on the phone
- Generic records speed up the process of creating a delivery ticket
- Pre-configured bundles facilitate fast and easy dispensing on new set-ups and eliminate forgetting any components
- Meet accreditation requirements automatically by tracking the location of serialized equipment and identifying patients who have specific lot numbers
- Designation of resellers, trucks, physicians, etc. as "secondary warehouses" allows you to manage and track extra inventory accurately
- Bin locations which print on delivery tickets, speeding product fulfillment
- Maintenance of equipment (scheduled upkeep or repair) is available - follow up reminders to drivers can be created and tracked by management
- Know the exact value of your inventory at any point in time as transactions are recorded by date
- Management of multiple billing branches and multiple warehouses, which makes centralized billing with remote warehouse facilities a snap
- Calculation of depreciation schedule
- Tracking of lot numbers and serial numbers
- Utilize wireless Internet-enabled handheld scanning devices to quickly, easily, and accurately help you count warehouse items into the Brightree system in real-time
- Physical Inventory Count Worksheet, which can be generated in bin # order and allows for cycle counting