Brightree has developed the industry’s most complete, easy-to-use, and flexible Point of Sale (POS) solution for your retail operation. The POS touch screen interface is intuitive and optimized to provide a quick and accurate checkout process. The optional biometric log in capability further enhances the robust security and audit trail. Brightree POS supports cash drawers, bar code readers, and for credit and debit card transactions, you can utilize our integrated payment gateway or simply reconcile POS with your current merchant service provider. A standard receipt printer allows you to customize your receipts with your branch logo, branch contact information, and user-defined textual messages such as your return policy or store hours.
With Brightree POS, there is no need to purchase a cash register or other expensive proprietary equipment. Simply set up a regular PC in the retail section of your store with the peripherals you select from Brightree's certified hardware list and you’ll have all you need to quickly and easily manage your retail transactions.
Brightree’s cloud computing model sets our POS solution apart from all others, providing multi-location retail operations with the peace of mind that everything is in-sync and up-to-date. Brightree's retail sales module is fully integrated with the rest of the Brightree system, so inventory quantities, receipts, and all other relevant data are automatically updated with each transaction. Retail sales data can be tracked by specific patient or handled as a simple cash sale. Finally, Brightree provides daily reports to summarize sales activity and reconcile tendered amounts.
- Touch screen interface is intuitive, fast, and flexible
- Secure access with user-specific biometric (fingerprint) login
- Configure one or more POS terminals in a single store or multiple locations
- Manage returns from different locations
- Accept payments by cash, check, and credit card
- Process insurance claims and collect co-pay at point of sale
- Accept multiple types of payments for a single transaction
- Accept and apply patient payments on account
- Quick Sale feature, to facilitate a fast transaction but with the flexibility to capture demographic and contact information
- Issue and track store credits
- Supervisor-defined security, including management overrides, for issuing refunds or applying discounts
- Receipt printing, including ability to add logo and custom message
- Works with most POS for .Net supported barcode scanner, printer, cash drawer, and credit card reader
- Run daily transaction report with detailed transaction audit trail
- Daily reconciliation ensures all payment types are accounted for at end of day
- Sales tracking by user, which can be used for sales contests or commissions