BrightSALES™, Brightree’s sales force automation tool, is tightly integrated within Brightree to empower you to manage arguably the most important aspect of your business – your marketing/sales personnel, budget and results. Brightree has collaborated with industry expert Louis Feuer to build the industry’s first CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool that is fully integrated within a business management and billing software solution. This holistic approach translates into maximum efficiency, centralized collaboration, and instant visibility into your marketing and sales performance.
BrightSALES helps you drive the growth of your referral base by enabling you to create and maintain a database of existing and prospective referral sources, schedule activity, and track results by marketing rep, referral source, and product group. With the click of a button, you can see who the most valuable referral sources are, as well as those that have dried up. This information can be easily analyzed so that you can maximize the results of your marketing efforts.
BrightSALES unites the billing and sales/marketing operations into one system to streamline activities such as referral source management, contact management, and scheduling of appointments. Your entire staff, including your marketing reps, can collaborate fluidly via Brightree’s notes, tasks, and reminders. And because BrightSALES is part of the Brightree platform, any updates you make to a referral source are done once. There’s no more re-entering key contact information or activities into multiple systems.
How many pizzas have you delivered to Dr. Jones’ staff, and what business has that generated for you? BrightSALES even tracks your marketing expenses to ensure you are getting the most bang for your marketing dollar.
- Create and maintain a database of existing and prospective referral sources
- Track and schedule activity by prospect, marketing rep, and more
- Maintain and view a calendar of each marketing rep’s appointment activity
- Maintain notes about each lead and referral source; and collect and centrally house all follow up conversations and tasks
- Maintain a record of costs associated with each lead’s marketing efforts ‐‐ such as lunch expenditures and site visit expenses
- Track the status of leads throughout the lifecycle -- from new to converted to active referral
- User-defined funnel allows you to create and name the various stages of your sales tracking process
- Easily export data to Excel to calculate commissions
- View marketing activity by rep as well as net revenue by insurance group, product line, top insurance companies, or top referral sources
- View a Referral Activity Report to identify your most valuable referral sources as well as those that have dried up
- Import leads into the Brightree lead database (may require a paid engagement with Brightree Professional Services)