CAHPS survey for Hospice through HEALTHCAREfirst
Better patient care, better performance
Today, it’s critical to have a thorough understanding of how your hospice agency is performing. The right hospice software can help. With the trend toward value-based purchasing (VBP), performance is more than volume—it’s patient care and experience that matter. Is your hospice business ready?
Measure your hospice organization’s performance with HEALTHCAREfirst. A complete hospice CAHPS survey program will collect, analyze, and report your data. You’ll get a detailed understanding of precisely how your agency can improve performance and provide the highest-quality service.
CAHPS delivers important insight
While patient experience measurements provide an important metric, you need more information if you’re looking to implement substantive changes within your hospice agency.
With the hospice CAHPS survey program from HEALTHCAREfirst, you’ll get the data you need to meet CMS requirements, and the actionable analytics and strategies to help you realize true improvements.
A clear pictureHEALTHCAREfirst gives you the tools to optimize patient care and operational performance. The hospice CAHPS survey data will help you implement a solid infrastructure based on patient-centered care. Better performance starts with HEALTHCAREfirst—we’ve got everything you need.
- Administration of the standard hospice CAHPS survey, plus a supplemental set of questions for enhanced performance improvement
- Verbatim reporting with fully transcribed comments, all clearly grouped by category
- The largest, most accurate national benchmarks
- Comprehensive dashboards and reports that pinpoint areas of success and opportunities to improve
- An alert system for actionable negative/serious comments so you can take quick action
- A comparative analysis based on your organization’s hierarchy for easy identification of top performers as well as areas for improvement
- Easy implementation and ongoing support
- Access to on-staff hospice experts for questions and guidance