Gain efficiency, coordination, and control over faxed documents.
Handle any incoming faxes or internal documents sent to the fax server, automatically creating alerts for incoming documents through Brightree’s workflow engine and “hotlist.” Integrate seamlessly with Brightree’s secure messaging application, and Brightree’s document management system, optimizing efficiency and reducing cost throughout the organization.
- Paperless fax receipt – Incoming faxes are received electronically with no paper to handle or misplace.This saves the agency time, storage space and audit risk.
- Efficient workflow – integrated with Brightree’s hotlist – Streamline processes, reduce labor, time, and material costs with electronic faxes that come in directly to Brightree’s workflow engine and alerts that notify assigned users of tasks required.
- Easy storage of documents in the patient record – With integration of Brightree’s document management system, electronic faxes can be attached to the patient record with just four clicks!
- Instant messaging – to any user or smart phone with Brightree’s secure messaging application, so employees can quickly send messages or questions regarding incoming faxes to other office associates or clinicians on any smart phone platform.
- Easily searchable and viewable – With document management, once attached to the patient record, documents can be viewed by clinicians in the field and associates in the office. Documents can be searched by title or patient name.