Dramatically reduce the time spent trying to collect the necessary documentation from referral sources and physicians.
With the Brightree Hospice Physician Portal, hospice organizations can dramatically reduce the time spent trying to collect the necessary documentation from referral sources and physicians. Referral sources can log in from anywhere, anytime and provide important notes, information and electronic signatures.
The Brightree Physician Portal is a web portal that enables secure, online, integrated physician access to clinical information necessary to coordinate patient care. Brightree’s unique cloud-based architecture enables you to extend system access to your referring physicians for both patient chart viewing and electronic signature of orders.
Through the Physician Portal, physicians also have the ability to review other patient information, such as current vital signs, medication profile, visit notes, and more. This helps improve the quality of patient care, and assists in continual monitoring of patients.
- Save time and money sending, tracking, and receiving documents requiring physician approval.
- Increase cash flow through faster claim submission process. No more waiting on approved orders with automatic release of claims once electronic signature approvals are received.
- Strengthen relationships with referring physicians by offering an easier way to review patient records and sign orders.
- Improve patient care with a streamlined review and approval process for all patient documents from your organization.
- Save time with automatic e-mail notification that a physician has orders and documents that require review and approval.