Brightree Announces Recipients of 2015 Customer Excellence Awards
At the Brightree Summit, held in conjunction with the Medtrade conference, Brightree announced the winners of its 2015 Customer Excellence Awards given to top HME providers that have excelled in their use of Brightree solutions.
ATLANTA – November 10, 2015 – Brightree®, the leading provider of cloud-based clinical, business management and billing software solutions for the post-acute care industry, announced the winners of its 2015 Customer Excellence Awards. Presented at the Brightree Summit, held in conjunction with the Medtrade Fall conference, the awards were given to top HME providers that have excelled in their use of Brightree solutions.
“Congratulations to all of the recipients of the 2015 Brightree Customer Excellence Awards,” said Rob Boeye, executive vice president of Brightree. “These awards recognize customers that have truly shined in their implementation and use of the Brightree platform, enabling them to run their businesses more efficiently, reduce costs and save valuable time.”
The five award categories and winners are as follows:
- Scholar Award was given to Wright & Filippis for the organization whose internal Brightree training initiatives have set the bar for excellence.
- Ambassador Award was presented to Advacare Home Services as the customer with the greatest involvement and contributions to the Brightree Online Community.
- Leading Edge Award honored Cape Medical Supply as the organization that has transformed their workplace by doing business progressively and demonstrated that Brightree has greatly impacted their employees and patients.
- Rising Star Award recognized MDS Medical Device Specialty as the most successful organization that has used Brightree solutions for less than two years.
- Most Valued Provider honored and celebrated the organizations that have achieved the most documented success for the previous year using Brightree solutions. GSH Home Med Care won in the “twenty-five user or less” category, and MedCare Equipment Companywas selected in the “enterprise” category.
Brightree is the leading provider of cloud-based software to improve clinical and business performance in the post-acute care industry. The Company serves more than 2,500 organizations in the home medical equipment (HME), home health, hospice, private duty, orthotic and prosthetic (O&P), HME pharmacy, home infusion and rehab home care segments. Brightree’s solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses, serve patients, and protect reimbursements. The company is ranked as one of the top 100 healthcare IT companies in the U.S. on the prestigious Healthcare Informatics 100 (HCI 100) list. For further information, visit brightree.com or call 1.888.598.7797.
Brightree is a registered trademark of Brightree LLC.