Video Testimonial: The Best of Both Worlds
While many agencies strive for employee satisfaction, many don’t realize that it goes hand in hand with your EMR. It is a destination, and your software is your vehicle.
If your employees feel they are a priority in your organization, they are more likely to feel motivated. Many of our features were designed to put your team first, including our iPad point-of-care app.
Here are a few features:
Dashboard for customized organization:
- See your day in a glance, with daily visits at your fingertip
- Task lists are always in plain view, so nothing gets missed
- Highlights areas that are not complete and compliant
Easy clinical documentation:
- Innovative point-of-care app supports OASIS documentation in the field
- Ideal for reducing “homework” and improving work-life balance
- Self-scheduling helps keep clinicians compliant by never scheduling without an order, or moving visits outside of frequencies or certification periods
- The state-of-the-art app allows users to document care offline, without an internet connection, enabling clinicians to work from anywhere, at any time
Improve the efficiency of your business operations:
- Dramatically reduce Quality Assurance workload with more complete and accurate documentation
- Speed time-to-bill submission
- Drive more accurate claims and guard against denials and take backs
- Streamline care coordination with anytime, anywhere access to current patient information
Brightree solutions can give home health and hospice organizations confidence that they are operating at peak efficiency, through built-in best practices that help guide users to do the right things right, the first time — from patient intake through plan-of-care documentation to billing and reimbursement.
Back to Resources