The Clinician Perspective
The Clinician Perspective
Hear from clinicians on why adopting the right home health technology from Brightree is crucial to enabling focused patient care.
Get a Demo
Get a Demo
Seeing is believing!
Sign up for a demo of Brightree HME / DME software, Brightree Home Health software or Brightree Hospice software to see how we can help you improve performance.
- Brightree's MyForms wins HME Business New Product of the Year at Medtrade
- Drive|DeVilbiss Partners withBrightree to Facilitate Seamless Electronic Ordering for DME/HME Providers
- Brightree Summit Keynote : IT Interoperability Crucial To HME's Future
- Press Release - Merida Health Care Group Selects Brightree
Keeping You Informed
Interoperability, the ability to share healthcare data across the care continuum, is a key emerging trend in the HME industry.
Organizations across the healthcare system are striving to communicate better and share information to improve patient outcomes and eliminate unnecessary costs, such as unplanned readmissions and extended lengths of stay in the hospital.
Read more in our latest blog post.
"By utilizing the reports from Brightree, we collected on average $50,000 more per month or $600,000 for the year."David Baxter, PresidentMedical Necessities & Services
In today's market Brightree is the best billing software on the market for DME. On their platform they continue to make improvements and there is no new software to purchase and load.Kenneth Friend, ManagerQuality Home HealthCare Inc, Sanford, NC
Thank you Brightree for your commitment in continuous improvement and problem-resolution with remarkable turn-a-round time. The working relationship with Brightree is awesome!Jody Coulter, ControllerWheelchair and Walker Rentals Inc., El Paso, TX
"Brightree has been a great business tool. It has allowed us to focus on key areas of our business in these times of decreased payments for services"Brad Lipham, OwnerDurable Medical Equipment Inc., LaGrange, GA
"With Brightree every order, EOB, CMN and Purchase Order is just a click away. I believe our whole company would be in agreement that this was the best move our company could have made."Jaivon EwingCarolina Home Medical, New Bern, NC
“Brightree has streamlined our processes a great deal, from admissions to care delivery all the way through to billing.”Susan BennettSpanish Oaks Hospice
“After this audit, we’re confident that Brightree is the right solution to protect us from RAC audits and other forms of scrutiny that are seemingly inevitable in home care and hospice today”Ginger Parrish, PhDDirector Albemarle Homecare & Hospice
- Medtrade Spring 2016
- 31st NHPCO Management & Leadership Conference
- NAHC Financial Management Conference
- - Brightree Ranked for Third Consecutive Year as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™
- - Brightree Announces Recipients of 2015 Customer Excellence Awards
- - Brightree MyForms wins HME Business 2015 New Product of the Year Award
Happy #Thanksgiving from the Brightree team!
The Brightree Blog
- Interoperability - A key emerging trend in the HME industry
- The ICD-10 Deadline is Fast Approaching: Are You Ready?
- Brightree Stands United with the HME Community at the Washington Legislative Conference 2015
- Healthcare Interoperability and the CommonWell Health Alliance
- Brightree and Select Customers Contribute to the Success of CMS ICD-10 End-to-End Testing
- Top 3 Key Insights from the 15th NHPCO Conference
- Increased Federal Oversight for Hospice Organizations: The IMPACT ACT of 2014 Is Now Law
- Don’t wait for an audit: Make every claim audit-proof from the start
Brightree is the leading provider of cloud-based software for the post-acute care industry. Our nearly 500 team members serve more than 3,000 companies in the HME, home health, hospice, O&P, HME pharmacy, home infusion and rehab home care segments.
Brightree's unique HME / DME software, home health software and hospice software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses.