A CEO Perspective
A CEO Perspective
Hear from this home health CEO on why adopting the right technology is crucial to agency survival, as well as investing in your clinicians to remove the barriers to care.
Request a Demo
Request a Demo
20% or more. Improve efficiencies 30-40%.
Sign up now to see a demo of how Brightree can help you improve performance
Keeping You Informed
Interoperability is one of the most important issues facing the healthcare industry. To address this issue, the Commonwell Health Alliance® was developed to solve patient identity across vendors and care settings and also enable providers to seamlessly retrieve clinical information on patients under their care.
Brightree is a member of this extremely important industry initiative and we are committed to working with every vendor relevant to our providers.
Dave Cormack, Brightree President and CEO,
"By utilizing the reports from Brightree, we collected on average $50,000 more per month or $600,000 for the year."David Baxter, PresidentMedical Necessities & Services
In today's market Brightree is the best billing software on the market for DME. On their platform they continue to make improvements and there is no new software to purchase and load.Kenneth Friend, ManagerQuality Home HealthCare Inc, Sanford, NC
Thank you Brightree for your commitment in continuous improvement and problem-resolution with remarkable turn-a-round time. The working relationship with Brightree is awesome!Jody Coulter, ControllerWheelchair and Walker Rentals Inc., El Paso, TX
"Brightree has been a great business tool. It has allowed us to focus on key areas of our business in these times of decreased payments for services"Brad Lipham, OwnerDurable Medical Equipment Inc., LaGrange, GA
"With Brightree every order, EOB, CMN and Purchase Order is just a click away. I believe our whole company would be in agreement that this was the best move our company could have made."Jaivon EwingCarolina Home Medical, New Bern, NC
“Brightree has streamlined our processes a great deal, from admissions to care delivery all the way through to billing.”Susan BennettSpanish Oaks Hospice
“After this audit, we’re confident that Brightree is the right solution to protect us from RAC audits and other forms of scrutiny that are seemingly inevitable in home care and hospice today”Ginger Parrish, PhDDirector Albemarle Homecare & Hospice
“Hospice is 24/7 and we must be able to stay connected with our field staff and patients at all times, wherever they may be. Brightree Hospice has made that possible for us.”Paula BorneAdministrator, Tridia Hospice
What are the 4 pressures shaping the future of post-acute care, and the 3 steps providers should take to ensure ongoing viability. Download
See how Brightree helped Housecall Providers improve patient care, cut documentation time, and boost accuracy by 60%. Download
Shaping the Post-Acute Care Industry
Brightree customer Wendy Cofran, CIO at Natick VNA, discusses two questions in the January edition of the Remington Report. 1. What are new leadership characteristics needed for a transforming healthcare delivery system and 2. How should providers prepare for 2015. Read More
There's no easy way for providers to soar over Medicare audits, but preparation and diligence applied to claims documentation today can help providers scale what seems like an insurmountable challenge tomorrow. Read More
- Southwest/Gulf Coast Regional Home Care & Hospice Conference & Exhibition
- 2015 SCMESA Annual Meeting & Tradeshow
- VGM Heartland
- - Medline Joins Forces with Cloud-Based Software Provider Brightree to Bring Greater Efficiency to HME Dealers
- - Apacheta and Brightree Roll Out an Integrated Mobile Delivery Management Solution to Leading Home Medical Equipment Providers
- - Brightree announces integrated interface to PPM Fulfillment
The Brightree Blog
- Brightree Stands United with the HME Community at the Washington Legislative Conference 2015
- Healthcare Interoperability and the CommonWell Health Alliance
- Brightree and Select Customers Contribute to the Success of CMS ICD-10 End-to-End Testing
- Top 3 Key Insights from the 15th NHPCO Conference
- Increased Federal Oversight for Hospice Organizations: The IMPACT ACT of 2014 Is Now Law
- Don’t wait for an audit: Make every claim audit-proof from the start
- Is HR 5393 Dead and HR 4994 Alive? An update on the Hospice Act of 2014
- Does HR5393 (HOSPICE Act of 2014) Have a Chance of Passing?
Brightree is the leading provider of cloud-based software for the post-acute care industry. Our nearly 500 team members serve more than 3,000 companies in the HME, home health, hospice, O&P, HME pharmacy, home infusion and rehab home care segments.
Brightree's unique SaaS software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses.