The Clinician Perspective
The Clinician Perspective
Hear from clinicians on why adopting the right home health technology from Brightree is crucial to enabling focused patient care.
Get a Demo
Get a Demo
Seeing is believing!
Sign up for a demo of Brightree HME / DME software, Brightree Home Health software or Brightree Hospice software to see how we can help you improve performance.
- Brightree and ResMed Further Enhance Integrated Sleep Therapy Capabilities
- The Interoperability Imperative: HME providers must implement bi-directional data communications with other healthcare providers -- now.
- HME News Article: Integration vs. Interoperability
- Brightree Announces No-Fee Integration with VGM Fulfillment
Keeping You Informed
According to the latest HME Business poll, about 35 percent of HME providers, clinicians and professionals haven’t started preparing for ICD-10 and 17 percent of people weren’t familiar with ICD-10 at all. With less than three months until the ICD-10 compliance deadline, HME leaders shouldn’t assume another delay.
Learn more about the actions you need to take for a smooth ICD-10 transition.
"By utilizing the reports from Brightree, we collected on average $50,000 more per month or $600,000 for the year."David Baxter, PresidentMedical Necessities & Services
In today's market Brightree is the best billing software on the market for DME. On their platform they continue to make improvements and there is no new software to purchase and load.Kenneth Friend, ManagerQuality Home HealthCare Inc, Sanford, NC
Thank you Brightree for your commitment in continuous improvement and problem-resolution with remarkable turn-a-round time. The working relationship with Brightree is awesome!Jody Coulter, ControllerWheelchair and Walker Rentals Inc., El Paso, TX
"Brightree has been a great business tool. It has allowed us to focus on key areas of our business in these times of decreased payments for services"Brad Lipham, OwnerDurable Medical Equipment Inc., LaGrange, GA
"With Brightree every order, EOB, CMN and Purchase Order is just a click away. I believe our whole company would be in agreement that this was the best move our company could have made."Jaivon EwingCarolina Home Medical, New Bern, NC
“After this audit, we’re confident that Brightree is the right solution to protect us from RAC audits and other forms of scrutiny that are seemingly inevitable in home care and hospice today”Ginger Parrish, PhDDirector Albemarle Homecare & Hospice
“Brightree has streamlined our processes a great deal, from admissions to care delivery all the way through to billing.”Susan BennettSpanish Oaks Hospice
- - Brightree and ResMed Further Enhance Integrated Sleep Therapy Capabilities
- - Brightree announces no-fee integrated interface with VGM Fulfillment
- - Brightree Named to Inc. 5000 for Sixth Consecutive Year
The Brightree Blog
- The ICD-10 Deadline is Fast Approaching: Are You Ready?
- Brightree Stands United with the HME Community at the Washington Legislative Conference 2015
- Healthcare Interoperability and the CommonWell Health Alliance
- Brightree and Select Customers Contribute to the Success of CMS ICD-10 End-to-End Testing
- Top 3 Key Insights from the 15th NHPCO Conference
- Increased Federal Oversight for Hospice Organizations: The IMPACT ACT of 2014 Is Now Law
- Don’t wait for an audit: Make every claim audit-proof from the start
- Is HR 5393 Dead and HR 4994 Alive? An update on the Hospice Act of 2014
Brightree is the leading provider of cloud-based software for the post-acute care industry. Our nearly 500 team members serve more than 3,000 companies in the HME, home health, hospice, O&P, HME pharmacy, home infusion and rehab home care segments.
Brightree's unique SaaS software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses.