Professional Services for Home Health
The right kind of help for your home health team
We’ve seen thousands of home health organizations streamline and improve their business processes with Brightree. And we know that the path to becoming proficient with our products starts with finding the training style that works for you.
We provide a full range of resources to help you get the most out of your Brightree platform, including forum-style discussions in our online community and self-guided online learning.
Increasing efficiencies and compliance
Find out how Brightree's Home Health platform and service have helped Affinis Hospice.
Online access to articles, learning resources, home health and hospice industry-related information, ideas, and peer-to-peer discussions are all searchable and free of charge for Brightree customers.
- What do you want to know?
- It’s all here. Join the community and find a wealth of information. Explore our complimentary on-demand training videos, ask a question, discuss an issue, or get help in our searchable forum and content database.
- Peer-to-peer, industry-based conversations.
- Product enhancement suggestions for our home health and hospice platforms can be submitted, voted on, and evaluated to be considered for implementation.
- Get in touch
- Is there something on your mind? If you have thoughts about your Brightree Community, we welcome your feedback. Feel free to email us at helpcenter@Brightree.com.
Contains Learning Tracs for customers. These self-guided learning paths are designed to help new users excel. Once assigned, these topics can be accessed at any time. You engage with the material whenever you want, when it’s convenient for you.
- On-demand learning
- Details and instructions for performing various tasks within Brightree are available on-demand, and include robust step-by-step tutorials about how Brightree works.
- Knowledge articles
- A quick reference guide for scenario-based information, including articles for troubleshooting or specific scenarios that require help.