Brightree Honors Top HME Providers with Customer Excellence Awards
At the Brightree Customer Summit, held in conjunction with the Medtrade conference, Brightree announced the winners of its 2016 Customer Excellence Awards given to top HME providers that have excelled in their use of Brightree solutions.
ATLANTA – Oct. 31, 2016 – Brightree®, the leading provider of cloud-based clinical, business management and billing software solutions for the post-acute care industry, announced the winners of its 2016 Customer Excellence Awards for HME providers. Presented at the Brightree Summit, held in conjunction with the Medtrade conference, the awards were given to top providers that have excelled through their use of Brightree solutions.
The seven award categories and eight winners are as follows:
- Scholar Award given to Freedom Medical (Deaconess) for the organization whose internal Brightree training initiatives have set the bar for excellence.
- Ambassador Award presented to Jim’s Pharmacy and Home Health Care as the customer with the greatest involvement and contributions to the Brightree Online Community.
- Leading Edge Award honored Altru as the organization that has transformed its workplace by doing business progressively and demonstrated that Brightree has greatly impacted their employees and patients.
- Rising Star Award recognized Edwards Health Care Service as the most successful organization that has used Brightree solutions for less than two years.
- Most Valued Provider Awards (2 levels) honored and celebrated the organizations that have achieved the most documented success for the previous year using Brightree solutions. Hometown Healthcare won in the “25 users or less” category. Epic Medical Solutions in the “more than 25 users” category.
- Brightree RCM – Most Improved Provider Award recognized Hometown Medical as the customer organization with the largest improvement in-payment ratio since moving to RCM.
- Brightree RCM Champion of the Year Award recognized Gould’s as the long-term customer organization that has embraced best practices and the Brightree RCM workflow to improve their audit readiness, cash collections and overall financial health of the business.
“With the struggles of reimbursement these days, we find that efficiency is getting more and more important, so we are happy to be recognized for that,” said Art Boatman, VP, Product Line Management, Epic Medical Solutions.
Rob Boeye, Executive Vice President of Brightree, said, “We are honored to have such great customers that have demonstrated their ability to find ways to grow and succeed in this challenging environment. Through the use of Brightree solutions, these providers were able to reduce costs, save time and run their overall businesses more efficiently. We congratulate all the recipients of the 2016 Brightree Customer Excellence Awards.”
Brightree is a leading provider of cloud-based software to improve clinical and business performance of post-acute care companies. Ranked one of the top 100 healthcare IT companies in the U.S., Brightree serves more than 2,200 organizations in the HME, home health, hospice, orthotic and prosthetic, HME pharmacy, home infusion, and rehabilitation home care segments. For more information, visit brightree.com or call 1.888.598.7797.
Brightree is a registered trademark of Brightree LLC.